Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sending out good thoughts for the weekend

by darmstaedter at 18:20

Pleeeeease, people from Eumetsat, I beg you, I have never asked you anything... but couldn't you, just once, I am not asking for more, change the predictions to somethings like this for the weekend???

Not in Darmstadt (of course) (it's worth the try)
Español
Por favoooooor, coleguitas de Eumetsat, nunca antes os había pedido nada, pero... ¿no podríais, solo por una vez, una y no más, cambiar las predicciones del fin de semana a algo como esto? (por intentar que no quede)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's just the weather right now in Marseille... ;-)
Enjoy it!

11/8/06 11:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you dare compaining, there are at least 30 degrees everyday here and I don't have A/C at home! Ahw man, I cannot stand it anymore, let me go surfing now... (ehehe)

11/8/06 23:19  
Blogger darmstaedter said...

You $&%@%& deserve being hung up from your %$&%!!! The predictions are actually for Madrid... what am I doing here????

12/8/06 03:24  
Blogger darmstaedter said...

Btw, it worked!

14/8/06 15:25  

<< Home